Grown in rich soils and lush landscapes at the foot of Mt. Taebaek, it is a time-tested, traditional skin soothing folk remedy passed down over generations.
Formulated with 10,000ppm rice bran water. This (not so) secret ingredient brightens and clears skin and also effectively removes impurities while providing skin-nourishing oils.
How to use
1. Wet a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe the entire face.
2. To apply an extra layer for long-lasting hydration, put a few drops of toner into the palms and press them gently into your face.
1. Use with 3-layer Cotton Pads. Soak the cotton pads generously with toner.
2. Separate the cotton pads into 3 layers. Place two sheets on each side of the cheeks and one on the forehead for a quick sheet mask. Relax for 3 minutes, then remove.
3. Use a spray bottle and mist your face whenever you need a hydration boost.
"Literally, a skin saver."
I have super sensitive skin but this toner actually works. I love to use it as a mini mask! It's super convenient and did wonders to calm my redness.